Weekly investor roundup: Hong Kong's Exchange Fund posts HK$13.2 billion loss; MAS tightens monetary policy in surprise move
The far-reaching influence of digitalisation across sectors and markets in the wake of Covid-19 has brought with it an increasingly worrying threat for companies of all types and sizes: cyber attacks.
As the impact of cloud computing grows on business and personal activities, digital security is an all-pervasive trend that companies – and investors – must consider. Yet this headwind also poses wide ranging opportunities.
In this engaging and timely session, two experienced industry specialists will share their unique perspectives and offer practical insights to help investors understand key market trends, plus how to access rapidly emerging opportunities in this new digital landscape.
Key talking points:
- The implications of the acceleration of digitalisation on cyber security
- The scale and scope of attacks – as well as industry best practices and prevention measures
- Regulatory developments likely to influence the cyber security theme going forward
- The top investment themes within the cyber security and cloud computing space
- Key segments and considerations for investors eyeing exposure to the digital security theme
- Gregg Guerin, Senior Product Specialist, First Trust Global Portfolios
- Brian Comiskey, Senior Manager of Industry Intelligence, Consumer Technology Association (CTA)
- Andrew Crooke, Strategy & Content Director, AsianInvestor