AsianInvestor is pleased to announce the winners of the second batch of Asset Management Awards 2022.
Today, we reveal the best fund managers operating in each of Asia's major markets. These can be local fund houses, or international asset managers with sizeable operations in the particular market.
Many thanks to all fund managers who took the time to enter the awards. We would also like to extend our gratitude to this year's judging panel for their invaluable insights.
On Monday (April 25), we will announce our marquee winners, including asset manager of the year, Asia fund house of the year and best alternatives managers. Following that, we will reveal the top ESG advisors and funds, and finally the outstanding funds by asset class.
Click here to view the best asset service provider award winners.
Congratulations to the winners of the best asset managers by market awards.
BEST ASSET MANAGERS BY MARKET
Invesco Great Wall Fund Management
CSOP Asset Management
JP Morgan Asset Management
SBI Funds Management
Manulife Aset Manajemen Indonesia
Asset Management One
BDO Trust and Investments Group
Capital Investment Trust Corporation
Krungsri Asset Management
Thanks again to our judging panel this year, which comprised:
- Fanda Ho, head of investment at Prudential Hong Kong
- Innchul Oh, senior manager of Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance
- Janet Li, wealth business leader for Asia at Mercer
- Lawrence Au, founder and CEO of The LaunchPad.Biz
- Hurriyah El Islamy, executive board member of the Hajj Fund Management Agency
- Qin Xu, managing director and partner of The Boston Consulting Group