AsianInvestor is pleased to announce the winners of the third batch of Asset Management Awards 2022.
Today, we reveal the marquee awards including Asia fund house of the year and asset manager of the year.
Many thanks to all fund managers who took the time to enter the awards. We would also like to extend our gratitude to this year's judging panel for their invaluable insights.
On Wednesday (April 27), we will announce the winners of our first environmental, social and governance awards as a category theme, which includes best environmental investment strategy adviser and net-zero solutions adviser. Following that, we will reveal the the outstanding funds by asset class.
Congratulations to the winners of the marquee awards.
MARQUEE AWARD WINNERS
Best Asset Service Provider
Best Business Development
SSI Asset Management
Best Private Equity Manager (Asia-Pacific headquartered)
China Merchants Capital
Best Private Debt Manager (Asia-Pacific headquartered)
Best Real Estate Manager (Asia-Pacific headquartered)
Best Passive Fund Manager (Asia focused)
China Asset Management Co.
Best Institutional Product/Strategy
Asia Fund House of the Year
CSOP Asset Management
Asset Manager of the Year
Asset Management One Co.
Thanks again to our judging panel this year, which comprised:
- Fanda Ho, head of investment at Prudential Hong Kong
- Innchul Oh, senior manager of Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance
- Janet Li, wealth business leader for Asia at Mercer
- Lawrence Au, founder and CEO of The LaunchPad.Biz
- Hurriyah El Islamy, executive board member of the Hajj Fund Management Agency
- Qin Xu, managing director and partner of The Boston Consulting Group