Asset Management Awards 2022: ESG Excellence awards
After an intensive round of judging, AsianInvestor is pleased to announce the winners of the fourth batch of Asset Management Awards 2022.
Today, we reveal the ESG Excellence Awards, featuring new categories such as Best Net-Zero Solutions Adviser and Best Social Investment Strategy Adviser. This is the first time we've had ESG as a category group and we would like to thank entrants for the overwhelming support.
We would also like to extend our gratitude to this year's judging panel for their invaluable insights.
On Friday (April 29), we will announce the winners of the best funds in Asia by asset class.
Click here to view the best asset service provider award winners.
Click here to view the top local fund houses by market.
Click here to view the marquee awards winners.
Congratulations to the winners of the ESG excellence awards.
ESG EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
Best Environmental Investment Strategy Adviser
BNP Paribas Asset Management
Best ESG Investment Strategy Adviser for Private Markets
Best Impact Investment Adviser
Best Net-Zero Strategy Adviser
Best Social Investment Strategy Adviser
Thanks again to our judging panel this year, which comprised:
- Fanda Ho, head of investment at Prudential Hong Kong
- Innchul Oh, senior manager of Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance
- Janet Li, wealth business leader for Asia at Mercer
- Lawrence Au, founder and CEO of The LaunchPad.Biz
- Hurriyah El Islamy, executive board member of the Hajj Fund Management Agency
- Qin Xu, managing director and partner of The Boston Consulting Group