Asset Management Awards 2022: Best asset service providers
After an intensive round of judging, AsianInvestor is pleased to announce the winners of the first batch of Asset Management Awards 2022.
Here, we reveal the best asset service providers across custody, global index services, auditing and tax, the best law firm supporting asset management needs, and the top provider of data and technology solutions to investors.
Many thanks to all asset service provider institutions who took the time to enter the awards. We would also like to extend our gratitude to this year's judging panel for their invaluable insights.
On Thursday (April 21), we will announce the top fund houses across Asian markets, and follow next week with our marquee winners, the top ESG advisors and funds, and finally the outstanding funds by asset class.
Congratulations to our asset service provider award winners!
ASSET SERVICE PROVIDER AWARDS
Best Global Custodian for Asset Owners
Best Bank for Cross Border Custody
Best Auditor, funds and tax
Best Global Index Provider
S&P Dow Jones Indices
Best Law Firm, Asset Management
Best Data/Technology Services Provider
Thanks again to our judging panel this year, which comprised:
- Fanda Ho, head of investment at Prudential Hong Kong
- Innchul Oh, senior manager of Hyundai Marine & Fire Insurance
- Janet Li, wealth business leader for Asia at Mercer
- Lawrence Au, founder and CEO of The LaunchPad.Biz
- Hurriyah El Islamy, executive board member of the Hajj Fund Management Agency
- Qin Xu, managing director and partner of The Boston Consulting Group