To mark the centennial of International Women’s Day, AsianInvestor’s May edition will feature our list of the 25 most influential women in asset management in Asia, followed by a celebratory gala luncheon to be held in Hong Kong on Friday, June 24.
Our editorial staff is busy coming up with ideas about who should be on our list. But we want to hear from you too.
We are now open for nominations of women in senior roles based in Asia (including Japan) at:
* Asset owners (sovereign wealth funds, central banks, pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, official institutions, financial group treasuries)
* Distributors of investment products (commercial banks, private banks, securities companies, insurers, independent financial advisers)
* Fund-management companies: long-only and alternative, global and local – management, sales, investments, trading, operations
* Asset allocators (funds of funds, family offices, etc)
* Regulators (securities or insurance regulators, ministries overseeing pension systems or institutions, finance ministries, etc)
If you would like to put yourself forward, please click here to send an email to our editors including your name, position, CV details and, if possible, a photograph.
If you would like to nominate someone else (a client, a colleague, or someone you admire) then please give us what details you can about the person and their contact details, if available – click here to email us.
The deadline for nominations is Friday, April 8.
The final list will be announced on our website at the end of April.
For enquiries regarding sponsorship of the list and the luncheon, please contact Rebekka Kristin at +852 2122 5203 or [email protected].