PricewaterhouseCoopers has announced the admission of ten partners to its management consulting practice in East Asia. "These promotions, in the current difficult economic climate, demonstrate the success of our business and our confidence in the region going forward," says Paul Okkerse, managing partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting in East Asia.
"These promotions further strengthen our leadership position in the consulting industry, and enhance our ability to provide the high quality of service demanded by governments and businesses throughout the region."
The new partners work in wide range of industry and technical areas and are based throughout the East Asia region:
- Smile Shi (energy industry, Beijing)
- Eric Conrad (government and transportation industry, Hong Kong)
- Richard Fennell (consumer and industrial products, Hong Kong)
- Ian Sanders (information, communications and entertainment industry, Hong Kong)
- Vincent Wong (technology solutions services, Hong Kong)
- Joseph MT Wong (customer relationship management consulting, Hong Kong)
- Mark Buchan (financial services industry, Hong Kong)
- Mei Xin (technology solutions services, Shanghai)
- Zhang Xiaoping (technology solutions services, Shanghai)
- Liew Nam Soon (financial services industry, Singapore)