The latest, newly designed edition of AsianInvestor magazine is on its way to subscribers and is now available online.
As well as regular features such as Data Centre and Regulatory Analysis, the new-look magazine offers new columns: Chalk Talk, in which an investment insider gives their views on a hot topic; Advocate, a sharp look at what needs to change in Asia's investment industry; and the new Back Chat column.
Our cover story for the month incorporates write-ups on the winners of our Asset Management Awards 2017.
This month's features include the following coverage:
- The CIO of Japan's PFA, Daisuke Hamaguchi, gives his stark views on cross-shareholdings and the need for governance improvements in Japan
- Why emerging-market asset owners need to loosen their institutional constraints
- Graeme Russell of Media Super on an investing revolution at the Australian pension fund
- As AIA and Prudential reorganise their investment teams for greater efficiency, rivals mull their options
- New technology is helping Sun Life‘s CEO prepare the insurer for the future
- The global quest for tax transparency puts Taiwan under the microscope
- BNP Paribas WM’s Arnaud Tellier looks to make a push into equities
- Malaysia’s sharia investments grow, but Saudi Arabia is under further pressure
- As traditional financial assets' outlook improves, investors faces harder choices on alternative assets
- How China's bond market is edging closer to inclusion in global indices
To view the online version, please click here.