“Abolish the Hong Kong dollar,” says Jim Rogers
The famous commodity investor promotes a new Barclays fund tracking his index and talks about currencies, convertibility and China.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.