Foreigners face muddled China equity ownership rules
Investors admit that regulations over foreign ownership of Chinese firms' shares are unclear as to the size of stakes allowed. The problem comes from interpretation of the rules regarding A shares and H shares.
AsianInvestor has moved to a registration-only model. To receive free access to articles: REGISTER NOW or login below.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get delivery of AsianInvestor’s print edition
- Access to our e-magazine, a full replica of the magazine archived back to 2013, which can be accessed any time on your desktop, mobile device or iPad
- Full access to our website’s historical archive of over 8,000 articles
- No time limits on when you can view our articles online (otherwise stories are locked after 48 hours)
- No limits to the number of stories you can view online (otherwise you’re limited to 20 articles per month)