Davnet apologizes to New World Telephone to avoid suit
Australian telecom operator Davnet has apologized to New World Telephone after New World threatened to sue it for remarks it made about the Hong Kong operator''s staffing and market share.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.