LGT Capital launches flagship China office
The Switzerland-based alts asset manager launches its first mainland operation in Beijing, as it examines potential primary, secondary and co-investment deals in China.
You must log in to receive free access to AsianInvestor’s articles. If you do not have an account, please register here.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- All print copy & e-magazines published over the subscription period, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.