Safe breaks QFII record with $1bn quota to SWF
Qatar Investment Authority is awarded $1 billion in QFII quota, beating the previous high of $700 million, as China’s foreign exchange regulator hands out $2.5 billion to 11 firms in its latest batch.
You must log in or register to receive free access to AsianInvestor’s articles.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- All print copy & e-magazines published over the subscription period, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.