HKEx network upgrade tipped to draw algo trading interest
An upgrade and new data centre for hosting services may spark interest in algorithmic trading strategies on Hong Kong stocks, as latency is reduced to below two milliseconds.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.