KIC appoints first Korean national CIO
Korea Investment Corporation promotes one of its own, Don Lee, its head of alternative investments. He succeeds Scott Kalb, with the appointment effective this week.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.