China fund management firms lose Rmb500 billion in 2011
A-share market turbulence hit home in China's funds industry last year. Large firms suffered the heaviest losses, but also collected the most in management fees, new data reveals.
You must log in or register to receive free access to AsianInvestor’s articles.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- All print copy & e-magazines published over the subscription period, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.