Pension AUMs hit global high, but balance sheets weaken
Institutional assets have nearly doubled in a decade to $28 trillion, even as the ratio of assets to liabilities has fallen except in Australia and Hong Kong, finds Towers Watson.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.