I’m committed to Asia and to acquisitions, says Meier of Julius Baer
Asia chief Thomas Meier scotches rumours he will hand over to Kaven Leung anytime soon and confirms Julius Baer is still keen on acquisitions, despite losing out on Sarasin. The private bank is set to announce the official opening of its Shanghai rep office today.
AsianInvestor has moved to a registration-only model. To receive free access to articles: REGISTER NOW or login below.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- You get delivery of AsianInvestor’s print edition
- Access to our e-magazine, a full replica of the magazine archived back to 2013, which can be accessed any time on your desktop, mobile device or iPad
- Full access to our website’s historical archive of over 8,000 articles
- No time limits on when you can view our articles online (otherwise stories are locked after 48 hours)
- No limits to the number of stories you can view online (otherwise you’re limited to 20 articles per month)