Re-branding of MST is final curtain call for Mercury Asset Management
Merrill Lynch Investment Managers (MLIM) is finally saying goodbye to the Mercury branded flagship offshore mutual fund range, Mercury Selected Trust (MST), four and a half years after the acquisition by Merrill Lynch.
AsianInvestor has moved to a registration-only model. To receive free access to articles: REGISTER NOW or login below.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You get delivery of AsianInvestor’s print edition
- Access to our e-magazine, a full replica of the magazine archived back to 2013, which can be accessed any time on your desktop, mobile device or iPad
- Full access to our website’s historical archive of over 8,000 articles
- No time limits on when you can view our articles online (otherwise stories are locked after 48 hours)
- No limits to the number of stories you can view online (otherwise you’re limited to 20 articles per month)