Barclays Wealth hires head of North Asia to replace Chu
The firm appoints Pakorn Boonyakurkul from HSBC Private Bank, with Joanna Chu reverting to Hong Kong market head. HSBC is understood to have lost Carole Cheung, and speculation suggests she may join Boonyakurkul at Barclays.
AsianInvestor has moved to a registration-only model. To receive free access to articles: REGISTER NOW or login below.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- You get delivery of AsianInvestor’s print edition
- Access to our e-magazine, a full replica of the magazine archived back to 2013, which can be accessed any time on your desktop, mobile device or iPad
- Full access to our website’s historical archive of over 8,000 articles
- No time limits on when you can view our articles online (otherwise stories are locked after 48 hours)
- No limits to the number of stories you can view online (otherwise you’re limited to 20 articles per month)