HSBC's new Asia asset management chief outlines priorities
Joanna Munro says she will focus on emerging markets and wealth management when she takes up her new role as Asia-Pacific CEO of HSBC Global Asset Management next May.
AsianInvestor has moved to a registration-only model. To receive free access to articles: REGISTER NOW or login below.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- You get delivery of AsianInvestor’s print edition
- Access to our e-magazine, a full replica of the magazine archived back to 2013, which can be accessed any time on your desktop, mobile device or iPad
- Full access to our website’s historical archive of over 8,000 articles
- No time limits on when you can view our articles online (otherwise stories are locked after 48 hours)
- No limits to the number of stories you can view online (otherwise you’re limited to 20 articles per month)