State Street's CEO on Asia, AIFM and middle-office services
In the second part of a two-part Q&A, Jay Hooley, Boston-based chief executive of State Street, outlines his concerns about the proposed AIFM directive and why he’s optimistic about Asia.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.