Hong Kong fund assets grew by almost half in 2009
But despite climbing to HK$8.5 trillion ($1.1 trillion), the figure is still short of its 2007 peak, according to Hong Kong's Securities & Futures Commission.
You must log in to receive free access to AsianInvestor’s articles. If you do not have an account, please register here.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- All print copy & e-magazines published over the subscription period, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.