Investors seem to have given up on Japan, says Sparx
Japan appears perennially unattractive to asset allocators, but Sparx chairman Shuei Abe thinks there may be light that heralds an end to the country's lost decades.
Articles older than 48 hours are available to subscribers only.
Paid subscribers have no limits.
or call +852 2122 5222
or email email@example.com
- Unlimited access to the web site and mobile site, including video reports & web casts
- Full access to the historical archive of over 8,000 articles.
- 10 print & 10 e-magazines a year, plus back issue access
- Daily email news bulletins
- iPad & iPhone subscription access via the apps
- Regular supplements & reports
- Notification of relevant regional events,
- Up to 30% savings when buying the FULL package.