Planning portfolios and asset allocation in the current environment is increasingly challenging. But with sweeping transformations to societies and economies globally, investors’ focus has shifted from traditional sectors to themes likely to shape tomorrow’s world.
As investors try to identify winning strategies for 2022, and beyond, passive instruments that offer exposure to emerging technologies are seeing strong inflows. From AI, machine learning and robotics, to 5G, intelligent automation and cybersecurity, thematic investing is a compelling way to access and capitalise on these trends.
In this engaging and timely discussion, market experts from Nasdaq, ChinaAMC and Cathay Securities will share their perspectives and provide practical insights to help investors:
- Understand key market trends and thematics
- Access rapidly emerging opportunities within the new technologies landscape
- Identify thematic ETFs with the potential to outperform
- Position thematic investment strategies within portfolios
- Learn what’s next in key markets in Asia
- Clarence Chan, head of ETFs, China Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited
- Eddie Cheng, Senior Vice President, Head of Quantitative and Index Business Divison, Cathay Securities Investment Trust Co., Ltd.
- Ben Jones, Senior index strategist, index research & development, Nasdaq
- Moderator: Andrew Crooke, Strategy and Content Director, AsianInvestor