Portfolio management is certainly not immune from the far-reaching influence of technology on all aspects of our lives. In line with the ever-faster availability, speed and access of data and digital solutions, investors across APAC must consider the potential applications, drivers, barriers and future of AI, machine learning and Neuro-Linguistic Programming on asset allocation and investing.
In this webinar, AsianInvestor, in partnership with Refinitiv, will reveal insights from a new, exclusive survey of over 175 senior investment professionals in APAC on the role of new technologies within today's investment landscape.
We will address key topics such as:
- The drivers for using new technologies to invest
- The future for new technologies in portfolio management
- How new technologies will (re)define asset allocation and investing in general across the industry
- The barriers to greater engagement of AI and other new technologies - and how to overcome them
- What we as an industry need to do to get ready for these changes