- The key findings from this exclusive survey
- The biggest portfolio risks over the next 6 months – and how best to manage them
- The changes required in investment decision in a post-pandemic world
- Key opportunities across different assets and markets going forward
- Which assets – including alternatives – appeal to different institutions, and why
- How to prepare portfolios for 2021
Eight years of AsianInvestor data on the region’s leading institutional investors reveals which asset owners are growing the fastest.
The Chinese sovereign wealth fund believes co-investments can effectively expand its investment pipeline but is looking outside the US for fund vehicles or direct investments.
AsianInvestor has launched its seventh annual Institutional Excellence Awards. We welcome submissions from outstanding asset owners, and nominations from third parties.
The Taiwanese state pension fund is inviting fund houses to submit proposals for two major five-year global mandates, as it looks to raise alternatives and rotate out poor performers.