- The key findings from this exclusive survey
- The biggest portfolio risks over the next 6 months – and how best to manage them
- The changes required in investment decision in a post-pandemic world
- Key opportunities across different assets and markets going forward
- Which assets – including alternatives – appeal to different institutions, and why
- How to prepare portfolios for 2021
Insto roundup: FWD files for ADR listing in New York; Nippon Wealth Life fully acquired by parent firm
Intrust Super chief executive to step down after merger; Aware acquires site for essential worker affordable housing; China bans cryptocurrency-related business activities; Hong Kong insure FWD filed for US listing of ADRs; Nippon Life acquires wealth life insurance from MassMutual; NPS to hire five investment managers to diversify portfolio; Malaysia to review Spacs framework; EPF reports $8 billion investment income; and more
Hesitancy aside, institutional investors eye Australia and Japan as promising geographies for private debt investments within Asia Pacific, with Greater China and Korea on the periphery.
While Asia still lags the global average, interest in sustainable projects is growing fast; the only thing needed now is the expertise to drive growth
Regulators keep their eyes open on tightening insurance industry by introducing more detailed risk management requirements, which could bring pressure on smaller players.