The key stakeholders in the investment ecosystem undoubtedly paid significant attention to ESG last year during the Covid-19 pandemic, while regulators across the globe continue to urge asset owners and asset managers to factor sustainability issues into their investments. Most professional investors are now clarifying their motives and strategies for implementing ESG, even though these are not simple black-and-white decisions in many cases. On the organisation level, increasing numbers of institutions and wealth managers are striving to contribute to a better world – or at least trying to align their asset management with their values in sustainable development. Financially, many are also looking to become better investors by integrating ESG into their investment process.
During the virtual event, we are going to discuss:
- Why are asset owners pivoting towards ESG?
- How can ESG help to build more robust portfolios and improve return?
- In what ways are asset owners integrating ESG into their investment processes?
- What are the challenges ahead? How are investors overcoming them?
- Fabrice Chemouny, Head of Asia Pacific, Natixis Investment Managers
- Maxime Druais, Project Manager of the environmental transition, BPCE Group
- Adeline Tan, Wealth Business Leader, Mercer
- Srikanya Yathip, Secretary general, Government Pension Fund (GPF), Thailand
- Stephanie Weston, Head of Portfolio Design, Hesta Super Fund
- Koji Watanabe, CMA, General Manager Equity Investment Department, Asahi Mutual Life Insurance Co.
- Takeshi Kimura, Special Adviser to the Board, Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Claire Martinetto, Head of Natixis Investment Managers Solutions, Natixis Investment Managers
- Estelle Castres, Global Head & Key Insurance Clients, Natixis Investment Managers
- Iain Bell, Events Director, AsianInvestor
You’re cordially invited to join Natixis Investment Managers and AsianInvestor’s digital conference that shares ESG benefits in asset allocation.