Investors globally are striving for as much clarity as possible to shape and support their portfolio planning. As the unparalleled uncertainty over the past 12 months in macroeconomics and financial markets continues to linger, it is more important than ever to be able to make well-informed investment decisions.
Across asset classes, sectors and geographies, effective early warning signals play an essential role in helping investors translate data into actionable insights.
This interactive and timely session will provide case studies and practical perspectives from experienced practitioners to help investors overcome the challenges they face by having the right information at the right time.
Key talking points we will discuss include:
- How investors have shifted and adapted their approach in a post-pandemic era to how they assess the economic and investment landscape – and identify new opportunities
- How investors try to pinpoint and interpret early warning signals in their target markets and (public and private) assets
- Tools and techniques to enhance returns yet mitigate risk – including making sense of broad and deep datasets
- The extent to which data and analytics are used and applied to derive insights and drive investment decisions
- Tim Riordan, Portfolio manager, Aware Super
- Andy Ji, PhD, Head of Research, Blue Fire AI
- Ross Allen, Managing director, IHS Markit
- Andrew Crooke, Strategy and content director, AsianInvestor
Join us for an in-depth discussion on this exciting area.