- How has Covid-19 exacerbated existing data management challenges?
- What’s missing from traditional data management operating models?
- What is Data-as-a-Service and how does it differ from a managed service?
- What are the drivers and barriers to adoption of Data-as-a-Service?
- Where can automation techniques such as RPA, ML and AI be leveraged and integrated?
- What to look for in a Data-as-a-Service solution provider?
Insto roundup: FWD files for ADR listing in New York; Nippon Wealth Life fully acquired by parent firm
Intrust Super chief executive to step down after merger; Aware acquires site for essential worker affordable housing; China bans cryptocurrency-related business activities; Hong Kong insure FWD filed for US listing of ADRs; Nippon Life acquires wealth life insurance from MassMutual; NPS to hire five investment managers to diversify portfolio; Malaysia to review Spacs framework; EPF reports $8 billion investment income; and more
Hesitancy aside, institutional investors eye Australia and Japan as promising geographies for private debt investments within Asia Pacific, with Greater China and Korea on the periphery.
While Asia still lags the global average, interest in sustainable projects is growing fast; the only thing needed now is the expertise to drive growth
Regulators keep their eyes open on tightening insurance industry by introducing more detailed risk management requirements, which could bring pressure on smaller players.