- How has Covid-19 exacerbated existing data management challenges?
- What’s missing from traditional data management operating models?
- What is Data-as-a-Service and how does it differ from a managed service?
- What are the drivers and barriers to adoption of Data-as-a-Service?
- Where can automation techniques such as RPA, ML and AI be leveraged and integrated?
- What to look for in a Data-as-a-Service solution provider?
Eight years of AsianInvestor data on the region’s leading institutional investors reveals which asset owners are growing the fastest.
The Chinese sovereign wealth fund believes co-investments can effectively expand its investment pipeline but is looking outside the US for fund vehicles or direct investments.
AsianInvestor has launched its seventh annual Institutional Excellence Awards. We welcome submissions from outstanding asset owners, and nominations from third parties.
The Taiwanese state pension fund is inviting fund houses to submit proposals for two major five-year global mandates, as it looks to raise alternatives and rotate out poor performers.