- Adrian Orr looks back on his decade at the helm of NZ Super
- What the key hiring trends of the last 12 months tell us about the future
- Are you doing enough to protect against the growing menace of cyberattacks?
- Will the Year of the Dog have teeth or will its bark be worse than its bite?
- Poba CIO Jang Dong-hun on the rationale behind his investing choices
- Asia’s most influential pensions executives revealed
- Why institutions haven’t yet joined the bitcoin and cryptocurrency revolution
- Hou Lin, head of wealth management at China’s CreditEase, on its HNW strategy
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for
The C$192 billion Canadian pension plan takes a hands-on approach with a relatively small number of general partners in the region, as two of its senior executives explain.
Future Fund adds another deputy CIO; Sunsuper names strategy head; Taikang Life hires property specialist; Ostrum sets up Asia team; Amelie Remond exits Aberdeen; JLL and CBRE ring senior changes; and more.
The Chinese insurer has poached a senior investment executive from its US rival and named a new chief financial officer after a government-ordered shakeup last year.
The Swiss fund house is bringing in senior executives from rival TCW to fill two roles, rebuilding its client coverage after the recent departures of Amy Cho and Carmen Lai.
The C$159 billion fund has set up an office in Hong Kong and hired a senior private equity specialist there, joining several of its peers in moving to build exposure to the region.
On the second day of our annual awards, AsianInvestor reveals the standout onshore fund managers based in each major market across the region.
AsianInvestor reveals the winners of its third batch of annual asset management awards, this time looking at the top asset service providers.
The world’s third largest pension fund has devised an ambitious global strategy to play catch-up with its five-year investment return target.
AsianInvestor reveals its fourth set of annual asset management awards, this time recognising the marquee award winners for regional excellence.
The Canadian pension fund is likely to locate its next Asian branch in the south of the region alongside plans to put its first real asset capabilities on the ground.