German firm launches bankruptcy proceedings against Evergrande.
Dec 3, 2021
Eaton Club Central, Hong Kong
AsianInvestor is pleased to announce a return to physical events with the inaugural Insurance Investment Breakfast Briefing, part of a year-long series of physical and virtual offerings tailored specifically to our community of insurance investors.
Insurance Investment Breakfast Briefing
Eaton Club Central, 5F, Champion Tower, Hong Kong
8:00 - 11:30 am, 3 December 2021 (Friday)
*The complimentary VIP passes are reserved for senior investment executives from insurance companies, subject to AsianInvestor's approvals.
Join us for the in-person event to reconnect with old friends, make new ones, and hear forward-looking insights into topics including:
- How should fundamental changes to the global credit markets, such as the growth of private lending and depressed yields from both investment grade and high yield bonds, change strategic allocation strategies?
- To what degree will the risk function and asset allocation decision making need to become more liberalised if they are to modernise their portfolios?
- How should insurance companies identify alternative credit opportunities?
- How should they build a sophisticated credit capability within their investment function so that they might capture future opportunities in different geographies, asset classes and risk profiles?
- How will RBC and IFRS 9&17 affect long-term investment and reporting decisions?
- To what degree will chief investments officers be forced into rebalancing their credit portfolios to cater for ever more intense ESG requirements?
For the full agenda and speakers, please click here.
For content enquiries & speaking opportunities, please contact Iain Bell at [email protected]
For partnership opportunities, please click here for details or reach out to Tom Griffin at [email protected]
For media partnerships, please contact Ziv Wang at [email protected]