Northern Trust is a global leader in delivering innovative investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking solutions to corporations, institutions and affluent individuals. For over 120 years, we have evolved with the changing needs of our clients and our world. As of December 31, 2010, Northern Trust had $4.1 trillion in assets under custody and $643.6 billion in assets under management.
As one of the world's largest and fastest growing investment managers, we work with investors to build targeted solutions across the risk spectrum. Our unique approach begins with listening to your objectives and making a thorough assessment of your requirements. We can then develop and implement customised investment solutions that range from product-specific investment mandates to multi-manager strategies. This approach results in long-term relationships with our clients.
A 121-year reputation for strength and stability.
- Serving clients in more than 40 countries around the world.
- More than 12,000 staff globally — dedicated Asia Pacific professionals based in Bangalore, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Singapore and Tokyo.
- 7th largest institutional asset manager in Asia
— Asia Asset Management (September 2010)
- 3rd largest manager of sovereign wealth fund assets
— Pensions & Investments, Top Managers of Sovereign Wealth Fund Assets, as of 12/31/09
- 4th largest index manager, worldwide indexed assets
— Pensions & Investments, Top Ranked Index Managers, as of 6/30/10
- One of the Most Admired Companies
— Fortune Magazine (March 2011)
Subscribe to Point of View: Global Investment Solutions from Northern Trust. Current Feature:
European Sovereign Debt: Challenges and Opportunities
For more Insights & Research from Northern Trust, please visit www.northerntrust.com/insights.