- Adrian Orr looks back on his decade at the helm of NZ Super
- What the key hiring trends of the last 12 months tell us about the future
- Are you doing enough to protect against the growing menace of cyberattacks?
- Will the Year of the Dog have teeth or will its bark be worse than its bite?
- Poba CIO Jang Dong-hun on the rationale behind his investing choices
- Asia’s most influential pensions executives revealed
- Why institutions haven’t yet joined the bitcoin and cryptocurrency revolution
- Hou Lin, head of wealth management at China’s CreditEase, on its HNW strategy
Top news, insights and analysis every weekday
Sign up for
KIC names CEO; Asset Management One's new president; Blackstone hires real estate MD; Harvest promotes fixed income CIO to CEO; UBS AM appoints Fondcenter sales heads and more.
The fund house's Asia head of real estate says the Chinese territory looks “mighty expensive”, but others feel its relentless rise in property prices is justified.
The $200 billion Malaysian pension fund is enamoured by China's growth opportunities and aims to raise investment allocations in overseas markets over the next 12 months.
Consolidation will continue in the funds industry amid rising cost pressures, with mid-sized firms feeling the tightest squeeze, says Ulrich Koerner, president of UBS Asset Management.
OMGI shutters Asian equities unit; Citi PB's new Apac IM sales head; Pimco names Asix fixed income exec; Credit Suisse names interim Philippine rep office head; JP Morgan brings mulit-asset expert to HK and more.
Demand for multi-asset strategies as well as alternatives such as real estate and hedge funds has driven up assets for fund managers in the region, AsianInvestor's latest AI100 survey shows.
Given the very long-term nature of their liabilities, insurers are ideally placed to take advantage of the illiquidity premium in alt assets, the group's Hong Kong CIO says.
With $15 billion under management, the Chinese group's wealth management arm employs a rigorous screening process to pick managers, with a focus on alternative investments.
For our final set of Asset Management Awards for 2018, AsianInvestor we reveal the marquee award winners for asset management and asset servicing.
AsianInvestor reveals the winning custodians, index provider, law firm, auditor and compliance adviser in the latest batch of its annual Asset Management awards.