We’re proud to announce Mellody Hobson, President of Ariel Investments will be delivering the keynote address at the event. Mellody has become a nationally recognized voice on financial literacy and investor education. In 2015, she was named to Time magazine’s annual list of the one hundred most influential people in the world. Have a look at her TED talk here: Colour blind or colour brave? We look forward to welcoming Mellody to Hong Kong in March.
Join us in celebrating International Women’s day, a step closer to equality for all. Topics of discussion at the forum include:
- Diversifying your portfolio of people
- Building and developing your inclusion initiatives
- Mentoring- is it worth the investment?
- East v West: Are Asian companies doing enough to encourage diversity compared to their western counterparts?
- The formula for change and stories of success
- Has promoting diversity actually increased corporate performance?
Limited places, register to attend today to secure your place.
Individual ticket: US$500. Showcase your company’s commitment to diversity and become a sponsor: 10 tickets plus sponsorship benefits for as little as US$4,000. Contact me at the details below for more information.
Conference Producer, AsianInvestor